The Pavillon Dauphine Saint Clair was certified ISO 14001 on November 22, 2017.
Saint Clair's historic commitment to sustainable development and the location of the Pavilion in the Bois de Boulogne led the Management to set up and maintain an "environmental management system" in accordance with ISO 14001 version 2015.
This approach aims to control and reduce the negative environmental impacts of activities directly carried out or influenced by the Pavillon Dauphine Saint Clair.
Saint Clair commits to provide the resources required to reduce these negative impacts and to achieve the 13 ambitious environmental targets for this year at Le Pavillon Dauphine Saint Clair :
1. Promote products based on organic agriculture ;
2. Promote local products ;
3. Reduce paper consumption and to favour ecolabelled paper ;
4. Reduce fuel consumption ;
5. Reduce greenhouse gas emissions related to staff transportation ;
6. Obtain HQE certification for refurbishment ;
7. Obtain ISO 14001 certification for our ‘environmental management system’ ;
8. Reduce energy consumption and provide staff training on the right temperatures adjustment of both heating and air conditioning ;
9. Reduce water consumption ;
10. Favour ecolabelled cleaning products ;
11. Respect the anti-pollution plan requirements of the City of Paris with regard to car traffic ;
12. Reduce food wastage by giving more food waste to charity;
13. Reduce waste production by improving the recycling.